The Wisconsin Association for Home and Community Education, Inc. (HCE) is a non-profit organization that partners with UW-Madison Division of Extension at both state and the county level to bring quality educational programming to our members and our communities.
HCE Offers Opportunities to learn, share and grow:
- Attend county education programs and activities, district meetings, and state conferences
- Receive information via a county newsletter, state website, and a quarterly state magazine
- Provides continuing education for members and others on issues that will strengthen families and communities
- Share information gained at leader training meetings with fellow members and the community
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Develop personal talents
- Develop and improve leadership skills
- Learn in a social setting
Who can be a member:
- Membership is open to all persons without regard to race, color, ethnic background or economic circumstances
- Members typically join clubs, but may be individual members
- All members within the same household may take part in HCE activities
For more information about Chippewa County HCE contact the Chippewa County Extension Office, located in the Chippewa County Courthouse, Room 13, 711 N. Bridge Street, Chippewa Falls, WI 54729 or by calling 715-726-7950.