HCE Scholarship

The Chippewa County Home and Community Education Association offers scholarships to Chippewa County residents enrolled in their first year of college or technical college.

The completed application should be received at the Chippewa County UW-Extension Office by April 1, 2019.  Additional information required with the completed application are: transcript of high school grades (for graduating seniors or previous graduates who are not already enrolled in a college or vocational school) and two (2) letters of recommendation from any professional, business or responsible citizen in your community.  For graduating seniors, one of these recommendations should be a teacher of your choice.

Send completed application and supporting documents to:
Chippewa County UW-Extension
ATTN: HCE Scholarship
Courthouse Room 13
711 N. Bridge Street
Chippewa Falls, WI 54729